Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the trim sales team, mentor and impart best practice
- Report and track financial performance at each build milestone
- Build up reliable customer relationships internally and externally
- Quote new business opportunities
- Commercially manage assigned programs
- Manage negotiation and closure of commercial issues.
- Generate and implement an ideas roadmap to Improve programme profitability (margin improvement)
- Negotiate Engineering change requests
- Maintain internal reporting (Plant improvement plans, growth plans, APR's, LPMP, etc.)
- Support capex spend approvals.
- Foster strong relationships between trim manufacturing operations, sales, PM and engineering
- Recovery of excesses and obsolete materials from customer
- Have Advanced Excel skills with ability to filter detail and ensure quotation accuracy and consistency throughout projects and consistent customer approach
- Have Automotive industry experience
- A proven track record of Team leadership and Commercial negotiation
- Experience in Project Work / Project Management
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.