Account Manager (Trim)
Contract - rate DOE
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our Automotive Client based in Coventry is looking for an experienced Account Manager to lead the Trim Sales Managers for UK, FR and Italy business. This role is needed to cover fixed term Maternity period of 15 months.
The Account manager will:
- Lead the trim sales team, mentor and impart best practice
- Report and track financial performance at each build milestone
- Build up reliable customer relationship with Lear BU or External customer
- Quote new business opportunities
- Commercially manage assigned programs
- Manage negotiation and closure of commercial issues.
- Generate and implement an ideas roadmap to Improve programme profitability (margin improvement)
- Negotiate Engineering change requests
- Maintain internal reporting (Plant improvement plans, growth plans, APR's, LPMP, etc.)
- Support capex spend approvals.
- Foster strong relationships between trim manufacturing operations, sales, PM and engineering
- Recovery of excesses and obsolete materials from customer
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a technical (Engineering) discipline
- Advanced excel skills with ability to filter detail and ensure quotation accuracy and consistency throughout projects and consistent customer approach
- Automotive experience
- Proven record of Team leadership and Commercial negotiation
- Experience in Project Work
If you are a business minded professional and have high complexity Automotive commodity experience in Commercial, Programme Management or Engineering capacity and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now. If you need additional information please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.