Seating Engineer is required to support ongoing cycle plan activities. SVO ( Special Vehicle Operations) are expanding to support Growth in Specialist Products and Bespoke Creation. To realise this potential we need on-going development of Customer Focused and Limited Edition products in the Interior Trim area. We have key programmes aspirations for working towards significant product changes over the next 5-year cycle plan across Brands and on major platforms
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven Automotive experience, working in industry at OEM or Tier 1 suppliers.
- Can give evidence of either Low to medium volume tooling experience
- Engineering Design/ Development background, ideally having worked within both OEM and Tier 1 trim suppliers.
- Experience for Plastic/Structural/Functional parts Automotive Engineering experience with an understanding of automotive product creation and delivery.
- Supplier management / Quality tools like FMEA and problem solving/ RFQ process/ PDS creation/ Releasing and WERS/ Issue Management - AIMS/ Requirement Management - eFDVS/RMDV iPLM/
- Testing and Validation of plastic and structural components
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing technology
- Software Skills - PC Literate, MS Office Proficiency, MS Project knowledge