Seating Engineer - 34641 - up to £25.96/hr - SVO
A Seating Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Fenend, Warwickshire to support ongoing cycle plan activities.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven Automotive experience, working in industry at OEM or Tier 1 suppliers.
- Can give evidence of either Low to medium volume tooling experience.
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- MUST HAVE Engineering Design/ Development background, ideally having worked within both OEM and Tier 1 trim suppliers.
- Engineering Delivery Experience for Plastic/Structural/Functional parts Automotive Engineering experience with an understanding of automotive product creation and delivery.
- Experience in Supplier management / Quality tools like FMEA and problem solving/ RFQ process/ PDS creation/ Releasing and WERS/ Issue Management - AIMS/ Requirement Management - eFDVS/RMDV iPLM/ Testing and Validation of plastic and structural components
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing technology
- Software Skills - PC Literate, MS Office Proficiency, MS Project knowledge
- Advantage to have all or most of the following: WERS /Efdevs.
- Ideally trained in RMDV PACN, AIMS, PPIR, 8D & DFMEA, plus working knowledge of the STA / PPAP PSW Process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.