Seatbelt & Safety (Restraints) Design Engineer
A Seatbelt & Safety (Restraints) Design Engineer is required to join an established team based in Bedford developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheel parts to all cost, quality and delivery targets.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Seatbelt & Safety (Restraints) Design Engineer to:
- Develop parts and system performance planning from pre-concept to lifetime management for the Safety & Restraints System (seatbelts, airbags and steering wheel) on European models
- Supplier and project management for all aspects of OEM development including cost management, concept definition, supplier selection, performance achievement, styling, validation, delivery, production preparation and quality achievement
The Seatbelt & Safety (Restraints) Design Engineer should have the following skills:
- Working for an OEM or tier 1 supplier in safety and restraints system development
- Previous supplier management experience, working together to resolve issues and meet project timelines.
- Self-motivated to deliver results and follow up areas for improvement.
- Driven to self-develop and utilise all company and own routes for enhancing technical knowledge and industry developments.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship