- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Expiry Date: 22 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59212
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are looking for a Scrum Master / Team Lead of a cross functional development team of up to 10 engineers, it is expected that you will have up to 50% of your time available for other tasks. You will be expected to use this time as either a Test Development Engineer (Python) and/or Embedded Software Engineer (C++) delivering tasks within stories during the sprint.
As a Scrum Master / Team Lead you will:
- Ensure that all Scrum ceremonies take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Support the team in the story estimation process and backlog refinement.
- Ensure that all stories meet the Definition of Ready (DoR) before being accepted into the sprint.
- Help the team focus on creating high-value and high quality incremental deliveries that meet the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Remove impediments to the teams progress.
- Remove barriers between stakeholders and the team.
- Facilitate stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- Lead, train, and coach the team in its Scrum adoption and optimisation.
- Coach the team in self-management, self-organisation and cross-functionality.
- Take responsibility for your Continuous Professional Development.
- Undertake other duties that may arise from time to time as directed and to meet the needs of the business.
- Significant experience of being a Scrum master / Team Lead for a cross functional development team.
- Significant experience of either of the following:
- Python based functional test development for embedded products OR C++ software development for embedded products.
- Self starter. Self motivated. Team Player.
- Able to write and debug Python based test scripts.
- Able to read code and occasionally prototype bug fixes in C/C++
- Familiar with different inter process communication methods and protocol stacks.
- Programming on an RTOS - familiar with different inter process communication methods, working with multiple tasks etc.
- LAN and WAN communications experience – wired and wireless (Zigbee, NB-IOT, CAT-M)
- Writing device drivers for embedded products (e.g. SPI, I2C, RS232, Ethernet, LED, LCD…)
- Understanding data sheets and circuit diagrams
- Test automation (Python, Teststand and Labview) experience
Suitably qualified and experienced Team Leads / Scrum Masters should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963292 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.