almost 2 years ago
Scrum Master - Project Manager - Gloucester - Permanent - Aerospace/Defence Industry
A Scrum Master is required with experience of operating within the Manufacturing Industry
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a globally recognised manufacturer of complex aerospace components and systems based in the Gloucester area requires a motivated and proactive Scrum Master - Project Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Scrum Master - Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, and leading the CRM "Agile" team
- Deliver solutions/improvements for the CRM programme
- The individual will be the "Champion" of the Lean-Agile Principles and will act as protector of the "Development Team"
- Act as the facilitator between the CRM Agile & Development Team and coaching to adopt Lean-Agile mindsets
- The incumbent shall provide the right balance of guidance, planning and coaching to support the CRM Development Team to achieve and deliver with agility and predictability
- The Scrum Master will also act as a servant Leader & Coach for the CRM "Development Team"
The Scrum Master Project - Manager must have the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred within either Computer Science or Engineering but will also consider applicable experience
- Must have experience operating in an Agile or Scrum environment and familiar with Software Development Life-cycle would be highly desirable
- A familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (365E) would be advantageous
- Operated as part of a remote team working with complex projects that span across the globe including managing virtual teams
- Hold a recognised Project Management qualification/certification
- Experienced with change management
- Strong communication skills are a must given the remoteness of teams
- Familiarity with programs such as Project, SharePoint Azure Dev-Ops and the Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Scrum/Agile practices within a manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Scrum Master Project Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.