Title: Scientist - Chocolate Specifications (3019)
Hourly rate - £19.50 ltd
Location - Birmingham
Industry - FMCG R&D
An opportunity has arisen for a Scientist to work for this confentionary manufacturer based in the Birmingham area. You will be working as part of a project team ensuring that the correct information is is inputted into their new system.
- Part of a project team in charge of implementing a fully integrated specification system. In close contact with our cross functional team you will ensure that our specification excellence principles are implemented in the system.
- Lead specification review and resolution of discrepancies within recipe management system for defined products or components working as part of a larger team, ensuring effective communication to ensure efficiency and speed.
- Independently coordinates specification management within the given deadlines, escalation of issues or risks to deadlines as required.
- Ensures consistency, technical precision and compliance with methods of work.
- Supports the wider Product Development team as required by business priorities.
In addition to the above, you will have strong organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail. You will have strong problem solving skills and an understanding of SAP systems. You will ideally have experience of working in Product Development within the food industry. A scientific or technical degree in chemical engineering, food technology or food science is also required.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.