Due to sustained growth, we are looking to welcome 2x Scheduling Resource Planners to our team. This role will provide support to the business and will involve dealing with both internal clients and external customers. The requirements of the role will include the logging, progressing and escalation of service calls and the co-ordination of field service technicians to meet the company’s service commitments across the UK and to optimise resource efficiency & utilisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Tasks include;
- Logging and progressing customer requests via phone, email, portal and EDI
- Dealing with escalations and ensuring call completions and SLAs are met
- Manage calls requiring engineer attendance
- Proactively progress open calls to completion
- Update customer call completion forms, portals and emails as necessary
- Handle tasks that fall into jeopardy and action accordingly
- Provide screening of service issues as required
- Monitor SLA performance and Scheduled tasks to ensure high levels of efficiency & productivity
- Provide pro-active updates to customers & deliver first class customer service at all times
- Have a flexible approach to your work and be happy to deliver support across the business.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Attention to detail with the ability to deliver accurate and timely results
- A positive and enthusiastic team member with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Calm and focused when working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to customer service
- Ability to build good working relationships with customers and colleagues
- The ability to prioritise own work effectively against competing deadlines
- Experience of scheduling resources or response in a customer service or logistics environment
- Computer literate (Word, Access, Outlook, Excel)
- Geographical Awareness is essential.
- £20,000/year salary (paid monthly as a permanent member of staff)
- 34 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- 37 hours week Monday to Friday (initial rota between 8:00am - 6:00pm)
- 5:00pm finish on Fridays
- 1 Saturday per month required (5 hours), paid as either OT or TOIL
- Occasional weekend cover required throughout the year (paid as OT / TOIL)
- Permanent position with start date ASAP
- On the job training and career progression opportunities as part of large and growing group of companies
These Scheduling Resource Planner job opportunities present as an excellent opportunity for someone with good geographical awareness and planning skill.
You will have the opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly yet professional and high-performing team and in doing so develop new skills and work with customers who are household brand names across the UK.
If you have previous or existing experience of resourcing scheduling and planning within a customer service or logistics environment and are looking for your next career opportunity, then please 'apply' now or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
With over 200 years of rich heritage, this specialist company has always been associated with trust and honesty. They have worked hard to understand the changing nature of markets and customer needs in line with the ever-changing world around us. They have a reputation for constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants with visionary performance been one of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
Today, this is an international business with an excellent world-wide reputation. A trusted brand name. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus to match requirements.
"Think of any food or ingredients that need to be weighed, and we weigh them!"
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.