- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Purchasing and procurement
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59407
Title: Scenario Planning Senior Analyst - 37411
Contract Position based at: Gaydon and Whitley
Rate: - up to £30.28/hour Ltd (c£23.36/hour PAYE option)
The Scenario Planning Senior Analyst will be a key member of the new S&OP team, delivering data insights and dynamically modelling different outcomes within the monthly governance cadence.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to translate complex messaging to a wider stakeholder base
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently, demonstrating thoroughness and a capability to sustain attention to detail
- Working knowledge and experience of key business systems and processes (e.g. quality systems and tools).
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Experience of building and prioritising delivery of business requirements.
- Commercially aware and ability to anticipate and respond to changes in the industry.
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.