SBOM Lead Engineer - Permanent - Norwich - £competitive salary & benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BOM Engineer to join a small OEM who are at the forefront of innovation in automotive technology. This role is critical to ensure the accurate build of vehicle serviceable parts and planning of material into the production line. Challenging existing methods of working, you'll help improve accuracy and efficiency of design change activities.
What You Will Do:
- Part Breakdown Structure completeness for spare and accessory parts
- SBOM usage, build and release based on EBOM release.
- Responsible for SBOM Change Management, monitoring and coordinating plant change execution.
- Relevant SBOM data correction and verification, securing BOM accuracy and delivering output against project milestones
- Verifying and correcting the consistency of SBOM
- Populating SBOM usability and technical support
- Data gap analysis
- Defining and optimising SBOM relevant business management standardisation
What You Will Need:
- Background in Automotive Engineering with strong academic qualifications to support this
- Strong BOM Data Analysis skill
- PLM system operation experience
- SBOM Release based on NPDS Gateways
- SBOM Change Management
- Service Part experience
What You Will Get:
As SBOM Lead Engineer;
- A very competitive salary & benefits
- Involvement in a range of highly exciting projects
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced learning environment
Suitably qualified and experienced BOM Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.