Up to £20.84 per hour
about 2 years ago
SBD Diagnostic Engineer - 52608
£20.84 Ltd Co
A SBD Diagnostics Engineer is required with experience of using Vector toolsets such as CANAlyser, DET Tool or suitable CAN Bus equivalent to work for our client an automotive OEM based in Basildon.
The SBD Diagnostic Engineer will be responsible for project managing the development of diagnostic procedures & tool software. The SBD Diagnostic Engineer will be expected to work closely with Core Body, Chassis & Electrical Engineering teams and Vehicle Program personnel, as well as the wider Customer Services Division and its suppliers. Work will include Current Model vehicles and Future Model's diagnostic strategies and software. Occasional trips to Germany.
The SBD Diagnostic Engineer must have the following skills or experience:
- Use of Vector toolsets like CANAlyser, DET Tool or suitable CAN Bus equivalent.
- Excellent, demonstratable, interpersonal, project management and communication skills.
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Use of CAN tools like CANoe, Candella, Kvaser or equivalent.
- Experience of writing or using high-level computer software packages (eg. C++)
- Degree qualified
- Ideally experience working within an Electrical or Powertrain diagnostics environment
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of CAN tools to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the SBD Diagnostic Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship