New opportunity for a SAP Support Analyst to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of construction equipment.
About the role
Seeking a self-motivated and experienced SAP SD Support Analyst to become part of the SAP Service Centre Team.
- Resolving SAP queries
- Support and training of SAP key users
- Driving continuous improvements through SAP (delivering mini projects and enhancements)
- Working within the SAP project team, delivering testing, training and data migration.
- Expand business use of SAP knowledge
- Organising internal functional SAP forums
- Organise and conduct Internal audits / heath checks with SAP business units
- SAP support experience with an emphasis on Sales & Distribution
- Experience and/or knowledge of APO would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working for an International Company with a Global SAP environment would be an advantage, preferably within the manufacturing or automotive industry.
Key Experience/Specific skills:
- Core competency in SAP SD
- Experience in supporting Global SAP systems
- Able to complete functional and technical development projects to a high standard to include writing of functional specifications, testing of developments, training and go-live support.
- Knowledge of end to end order to cash processes
- Involvement in Business Process developments (incl. mapping, fit-gap analysis).
- Ability to translate Business requirements into a deliverable SAP solution.
- Customer focus/ Client relationships
- Team working
- Potential for some overseas travel.
- Part of the SAP Support Team
Reward and benefits
- Career development and the chance to progress.
- Competitive salary, company pension and attractive annual leave plus additional benefits.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Deadline for applications 30th June 2018!