New opportunity for a SAP Project Manager to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of construction equipment.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Business Systems, you'll tackle every aspect of SAP projects.
- Project planning, progress monitoring, managing costs and quality assurance.
- Identifying resources, spot risks and understand project benefits.
- Reviewing the design and configuration of SAP R/3 to ensure it's compatible with the business.
- Assigning tasks and leading project teams, you'll be working with our Change Manager whilst being the linchpin in SAP project delivery.
- We're looking for in-depth SAP expertise in a SAP project environment.
- Ideally, you've gained this in a global company.
- Up to speed with a variety of modules: PP/PM, QM, WM, MM and SD (or FI/CO) - and come with knowledge of SAP template rollouts and methodologies.
- Project delivery skills: you're Prince 2 qualified (or familiar with ASAP methodology).
- Lead projects, meet deadlines and finish within budget.
- Maintain client focus at all times and keep communication channels open.
- Experience with the latest version of SAP - or the manufacturing / automotive industry - would certainly be an advantage.
Rewards and benefits
- Career development and the chance to progress.
- Competitive salary, company pension and attractive annual leave plus additional benefits
If you are interested in the above and would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Deadline for application 30th June 2018!