Trafford, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £58706 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Job Title: SAP Program Manager - Implementation
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Salary: £50,165 - £58,706 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, 18% bonus, Monthly Car Allowance, pension and share scheme
A SAP Program Manager opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The Aftermarket business is a dynamic, growing business and as a result there is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Sales and Marketing group as a Program Manager, contributing to the Division's business and long-term leadership position.
As a key member of the Aftermarket team, this role will report into the Strategy & Planning Manager and will be accountable for ensuring the successful execution of the Aftermarket business transformation project which is vital to Aftermarket growth commitments.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- To lead the cross-functional project team, working closely with our ERP deployment partner organisation.
- Own and manage the Master Control Plan for the Aftermarket business transformation project. This project will be active within several Aftermarket functions, including but not limited to: Supply Chain, Business Systems, Marketing, Pricing, Purchasing, Finance and Lifecycle Management. The role will be responsible for the facilitation of project planning workshops and regular project reviews with work stream leaders.
- On-time delivery of project commitments is key
- Implementing programme metrics and managing associated progress reporting.
- Leadership of the Governance process will also be a key component of the role.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of complex system implementation (SAP or similar) with in-depth knowledge of areas which need focus to ensure successful right first-time implementation, such as user acceptance testing.
- Experience of Project Management including planning, budgeting and managing business readiness activities.
- Expert in use of project planning tools, with the ability to plan complex, multi-discipline activities.
- Change management capability to define and provide the communication and training framework for the program and manage the change plan to maximise ROI.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present at all levels of the organisation.
- Educated to a Degree standard or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- 6 Sigma Black Belt qualified.
Please contact James Tilley for details.