£350 - 430 per day
about 1 year ago
Job title: Project Manager
Salary Range: Up to £430 per day LTD (Inside IR35)
Location: Irlam, Manchester
A Project Manager opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This position will report into the Programme Manager. This will be a key role in delivering the successful execution of the Aftermarket business transformation program. The most significant delivery will be the SAP system deployment, which is vital to Aftermarket growth commitments.
This role will be responsible for leading developing and owning the cross-functional project plan, working closely with our ERP deployment partner organisation.
The successful candidate will also own and manage the Master Control Plan for the project. This program will be active within several Aftermarket functions, including but not limited to: Supply Chain, Business Systems, Marketing, Pricing, Purchasing, Finance and Lifecycle Management.
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Experience of managing project plans for significant ERP deployment programs
- Experience of SAP implementations, with some SAP product and process knowledge
- Competent in use of project planning tools, with the ability to plan complex, multi-discipline activities
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present at all levels of the organisation
- Educated to a degree standard or equivalent experience
- SAP S4/HANA implementation
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- 6 Sigma Black Belt qualified
- Experience within / related to Supply Chain and/or Atfermarket Parts business
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.