£40 - 90 per hour
SAP EWM Consultant / Superuser
£35 - £90 per hour - fully dependent on experience (Inside IR35)
6 month contract
A SAP EWM Consultant / Superuser opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This role includes working in SAP S4, including Advance Extended Warehouse Management, Professional Transportation Management, Hybris (C2), and Fiori.
- Provide System support and guidance to Operations and Shipping teams
- Drive and support Grief resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvement
- Determine and/or validate solution design, including proto-typing and configuration
- Deliver and/or validate process documentation as part of the template solution
- Documenting or reviewing test scenarios as required by new content releases or deployments
- Directing 3rd party providers on development, testing, and documentation
Skills, experience & qualifications required - SAP EWM Consultant / Superuser
- Computer/information systems-related four-year College or University degree
- 3+ years of functional experience in Extended Warehouse Management and ECC
- Experience in implementation and / or use of Transportation Management advantageous
- 3+ years gathering business requirements, developing functional specifications, test cases, & coordinating with development teams to deliver within committed timeframes
- Experience in SAP SD or SAP CRM Order Management and Billing
- Experience in SAP logistics or transportation management systems
- Understanding of TIDAL job scheduling
- Strong project leadership & management skills
To apply for this SAP EWM Consultant / Superuser position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.