Up to £11.09 per hour PAYE Inside IR35
about 2 months ago
Sample Prep Technician required on a 3 month contract
Up to £11.09 per hour PAYE INSIDE IR35
A Technician within research and development part of lab is required to join an international leading food and beverage company on a 12 week contract in Wokingham. You must have experience with auto pipettes to be successful for this role.
Your main duties and responsibilities as a Sample Prep Technician will be:
Sample Prep Technician
1. Perform a range of basic routine sample orientated tasks including sample logging, sample preparation, sample disposal under supervision of a senior member of staff.
2. Execute pipette calibration and data checking as required.
3. Operate basic lab equipment as directed.
4. Be competent in the use of generic and specific software packages required for the role: Laboratory’s LIMS system and Q-Pulse.
5. Perform Lab admin and housekeeping duties as directed.
6. Will be expected to work in different laboratories if the demand is required.
Use of basic lab equipment including auto pipettes. Ability to plan and organise workload to meet demand. Proven team player.
Experience of working in a high throughout contract lab to UKAS/ISO17025 standards would be an advantage.
Educated to A level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a laboratory. Good understanding of basic lab equipment including Balances, Auto Pipettes, Centrifuges, Incubators, Water Baths.
Practical experience of working to UKAS standards.
Educated to A level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a laboratory
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Panel Wiring role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.