£29k - 30k per year
about 1 month ago
Sales Support Supervisor
£29,000 to £30,000 plus 10% Pension, 20% Bonus, Health plan 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Sales Support Supervisor to join the Sales-operations team. You will lead a team of five staff, setting KPI’s looking into training and development for the team whilst maintaining high level of customer service to clients and consultants. You will have a strong customer service background with experience leading and developing a team.
As a Sales Support Supervisor your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Supervise the work of the sales support department, implementing and managing the daily rota systems and driving KPI’s.
- Responsible for carrying out weekly one to ones with individuals, reviewing performances and arranging training.
- Daily you will manage emails, phone messages and failures for payment from website.
- Managing workload between the team and offering clear instructions and deadlines.
- Supervise all aspects of the sales support duties and ensuring excellent customer service is always being given.
- Ensure that all product & sales complaints are being logged, processed and past to technical team.
- Working closely with the finance team on outstanding invoices and dealing with any financial issues quickly.
- Maintain excellent communication with sales support team, Global Sales Manager, and other departments.
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Supervisor with the following.
- Experienced leading and supervising a customer support team.
- A background working within a customer care environment, with excellent customer service knowledge.
- Extensive experience dealing with high volume queries.
- Managing a team, arranging one to ones, development, and training opportunities.
- Excellent organisation skills and planning daily routines.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Sales Support Supervisor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.