At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a fantastic family owned business located in South East Birmingham.
The business is currently searching for a Sales Support Administrator to join a stable and experienced team and assist building a bridge between the Sales and Office Managers and to create a smooth sales process within the business.
The role of Sales Support Administrator based in Birmingham will see you complete the following tasks:
- Take inbound calls from clients to discuss accounts, take technical orders and provide quotes.
- Place outbound calls to manufacturers around Europe to ensure a smooth supply chain and order process
- Record all information onto company database and log invoices through SAGE
- Complete daily ad hoc tasks
- National and international travel may be required as the role progresses
The ideal candidate for the positions of Sales Support Administrator in Birmingham will have the following experience:
- A background within manufacturing or design (Educational or 2+ years OTJ)
- A willingness to learn
- A full UK driving License
- A self starter
- Computer literate (Microsoft Package, SAGE (beneficial) and CAD software (beneficial)
If this sounds like a role you may be interested in, and you have all of the experience listed above, we would love to hear from you ASAP. Interview are due to take place next week so all applications will be reviewed by the end of the current week.