Job title: Sales Support Executive
Salary: £12.96 per hour
Contract duration: 10 months
Location: Hook, Hampshire
A Sales Support Executive is required with strong data management and customer service skills. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Financial Services industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company based in Hook requires a proactive Sales Support Executive with a high level of numerical understanding for a new 10 month contract. As a Sales Support Executive you will be required to:
- Manage Legal document request, creation, authorisation, signature and retention process. Ensuring documents are accurate, compliant and completed to tight timescales.
- Kick off and manage the Public Sector process from initial request through to submission
- Process requests received through the International Inbox, internal and external.
- Collaborate with International and teams from other markets placing UK as a market leader. Assist with the tender process, reporting and general enquiries.
- Data Gathering and Validation: Working with all associated teams, gather all necessary data and information from each business system, required to input into customer reports.
- Customer Insight and Information: Identify, research, create and interpret, accurate and informative Customer Review Reports.
- Dashboard Creation: Utilise business data and information to support in the accurate and effective creation of business dashboards, identifying and sharing any trends identified.
- CCS MISO and HCC reports: Provide accurate and timely monthly CCS MISO and HCC reports for Public Sector. Review and interpret all information, sharing observations and information with key stakeholders internally and externally to support the proactive growth of the portfolio in this sector.
- Product Knowledge: Keep updated with product and service developments to best service both internal and external customers.
The Sales Support Executive should have the following skills or experience:
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- High level of numerical understanding and accuracy.
- Educated to GCSE level C is essential including Maths and English.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Support Executive role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.