Sales Support Coordinator
12-13 month fixed term contract (Employed)
Good salary and benefits
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator based in Solihull, working within the infotainment sector. You will act as customer interface and coordinate all commercial and administrative activities of the sales and project management teams.
Sales Support Coordinator applicants ideally would have experience of using MRP systems (specifically SAP although not essential).
As Sales Support Coordinator, you will:
- Provide efficient administration to support key customer accounts; includes processing purchase and prototype orders.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external requirements are adhered to.
- Provide accurate and up to date data, as well as producing commercial reports for the sales teams.
- Assisting the sales team with planning and forecasting by collecting and collating data for reporting purposes.
- Respond to customer information requests in a timely manner.
- Supports event management and planning.
Previous experience of a similar Sales Support or Sales Administration role is essential within an engineering environment.
The company are offering the following for the Sales Support Coordinator position:
- 12-13 month fixed term contract duration (during this time you will be paid a salary from the client)
- Benefits including pension, holiday and flexible working hours (days)
This role is to cover maternity leave and we are looking for a person to begin in August 2019 as the person leaves in September 2019.
If this Sales Support Coordinator role is of interest, please get in touch with Gareth Simpson or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.