£18,000 + bonus, holidays, pension
Set in the beautiful countryside of the Wyre Forest, the market leader in discounted vehicle leasing are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their small but very successful and growing Sales Team.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will deal with incoming customer enquiries and assist the sales team with daily sales administration activities to achieve sales and growth targets and maximise sales potential. The business has gone from strength to strength growing from a turnover of £3.5million in 2015 to an impressive £14m in 2016, with an ever-growing order book the only way is up as 2018 shapes to be an exciting year.
The role of Sales Administrator is an important one. You must have an attention to detail, a bubbly personality and a can-do attitude are key to be successful in this role.
To drive this winning team, the company directors designed the offices from the ground up providing onsite parking, a pool table, after you've had a dip in the pool, you can even have a drink in the company bar! This demonstrates their investment into the environment they want their staff to work in which makes it unique to any other business in the area!
About the role
- Qualify all incoming enquiries before passing to Sales Executive
- Create and update Customer records on CRM
- Provide sales quotes on a variety of Funding Systems for Management Information
- Support the Sales Team with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- Communicate internally important feedback from customers
- Deal with and respond to high volumes of phone calls and emails
- Maximise effective marketing by identifying and communicating key promotional offers
- Continuously develop your market intelligence and knowledge
***Full job description available dependant on suitability***
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Administration experience is essential
- Knowledge or experience with fleet or vehicle leasing would be highly desirable
- Ability to manage self and time effectively
- Proven dispute and query resolution ability
- Demonstrate commitment to critical processes, service delivery and system integrity
- You must have a valid UK driving license due to the location of the office
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Sales Administration and Customer Service and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Administrator role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17