Sales Project and Quality Manager
A Sales Project and Quality Manager is required with knowledge of business development and technical support. Candidates with experience of customer relationship management and account management would be well received.
We are looking for an extremely motivated, highly energised individual, who can identify growth opportunities and demonstrate tenacity and drive in delivering objectives. This commercial role is a customer facing role, establishing new relationships and growing the existing customer base.
As a Sales Project and Quality Manager you will be required to:
- Gain new business through effective project management and the negotiation of acceptable price structures.
- The identification of new business opportunities and the acquisition of new business
- Effective communication with customers, global sales team members and other stakeholders to successfully promote the company image
- To support and satisfy customer requirements
- To enable customers to successfully incorporate the company's technologies in new applications by the successful Project Management of associated detail
- Maintain existing business through enhanced customer relationship management
- To maintain customer satisfaction with the company's products by resolving customer technical problems with existing and new applications
- Responsible for development and achievement of an agreed Sales target and goal
- Support the achievement of company targets by proactive involvement in company improvement initiatives
- Regular travel locally and abroad for business purposes
The Sales Project and Quality Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience in Automotive Project Management skills
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- CRM aptitude
- Ability to read CAD and computer interfacing
- Air conditioning experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of business development and account management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the above role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or .