£20k - 22k per year + company benefits
This is a really exciting time to join my client. The sales order processing (SOP) team is a fast paced environment. The key function is to accurately process all new deals quickly and efficiently to support customer experience whilst maintaining positive communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to ensure that all deals go from order to install / invoice as quickly as possible whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Monitor all incomplete deals and communicate potential risks to Management
- Maintain accurate revenue and profit figures in Salesforce & Smartsheet
- Raise equipment invoices and credit notes to lease companies and to customers
- Check that all sales paperwork is accurate and complete prior to processing new deals
- Raise purchase orders to suppliers and order all new equipment into stock
- Ensure that systems are constantly updated in respect of deal status, machine locations, installation dates, lease details etc.
- Raise equipment delivery and collection paperwork for Logistics
- Monitor machines installed on trial or loan and chase sales and service for updates
- Take responsibility for ensuring all regional email queries are dealt with and any spreadsheets required are updated in a timely manner
- Ensure all new devices installed are set up accurately on relevant service contracts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers as well as internal departments such as Sales, Finance, Logistics and Workshop
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the SOP department as directed by line management
- To support in any ad hoc project as requested and deemed necessary to support the business
- The above list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the scope and grading of the job role.
Experience & Knowledge
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proven highly analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and solve problems
- Works well under pressure
- To be self-driven and wanting to succeed with drive and enthusiasm
- Team player
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.