Salary - £22,000 + Benefits
An Operations Coordinator is required by global leading designer and manufacturer of heavy-duty clutches and brakes. A large variety of configurations are used globally by leading process equipment OEMs.
As Operations Coordinator you will process customer orders into manufacturing and purchase requirements with the goal of optimising service levels to the customer:
- Enter sales orders into the computer system from order entry and printing through to invoicing. Computer entry of purchase orders through to receipt.
- Effectively prepare all documentation regarding export orders, e.g. Letter of Credits. Give detailed instructions to the relevant freight forwarders re the method of despatch and terms of shipment.
- Review forwarders for Imports/Exports for service and cost.
- Take incoming calls from customers and inform them of their shipment details.
- Assist other departments and Area Sales Managers with information available from the computer system and operation files.
- Support the purchasing function as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Participate fully in the implementation of lean manufacturing, the continuous improvement process and maintaining ISO9001 certification.
Are you an experienced administrator with previous working knowledge of import/export gained within a manufacturing environment?
In addition, you will must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a similar administrative or office-based role
- Good general IT skills – Microsoft Office
- Good time management skills with the ability to work within a busy, fast paced environment
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent - Grades A-C in Maths and English
This is an exciting opportunity for an import/export administrator or a sales administrator looking for a challenging new administration role. If you are interested and can offer the above skills and experience, please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa directly for additional information 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.