- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58942
Customer Operations Administrator
Up to £18.00 p/h Ltd
Working with a world-class Off-Highways manufacturer based in Manchester your role as Customer Operations Administrator will act as a first point of contact for EAME key customers, in terms of order to cash process management.
This is accomplished through first class customer service, order management, shipping, transportation and export compliance knowledge, through to financial sale.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Full responsibility of end-to-end Order management inclusive of; Quotations, POA's, Cancellation, EDI, where applicable, back order management (part and value level)
- Create and present information during on and off site Customer visits, with the ability to facilitate ongoing issues in a proactive and professional manner. Use of factual data analysis including order profiling.
- Ability to manage a group of Customer accounts and work closely with Sales and Supply Teams to manage escalations and account queries. Owning and managing compliance regulations and impacts.
- Responsible for new account set up and amendments in terms of ensuring the end to end system set up is correctly activated in line with agreed contracts.
- Assist with meeting monthly sales targets in terms of ensuring the correct end to end processes are adhered to through to sales ledger.
- Oversee the management of any Customer Transportation and Shipping impacts.
- Support mechanism to resolve high level customer impacts, escalations and critical back orders. Recognise, plan solutions and resolve issues to overcome customer challenges.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience within a Customer Operations function
- Expert in delivery of best-in-class customer experience; high level of customer understanding/awareness.
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations.
- Can build strong working relationships with all levels of distribution and customer groups.
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
- Strong team ethic with the ability the work autonomously.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Experience within with sales/supply chain/logistics function
- Experience of using SAP
- Proficient knowledge of Export Compliance
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to Kate.Stevens@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.