Sales Manager (Rolling Stock)
Competitive Salary + Pension + Life Assurance
Lower Saxony, Germany
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications in the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
The Sales Manager will report into the UK Sales Director and will be liaising with, supporting, visiting and developing new as well as existing Rolling Stock customers, primarily across the region.
What You Will Do
As a Sales Manager you will be respondible for:
- Work with and guide sales / technical support teams based in the UK, India and China.
- Be the commercial frontline for all customers, offering administrative and product support.
- Commercially support and develop existing customers across the region.
- Identify, profile and develop new customer prospective business in the region.
- Work to existing product pricing structures.
- Liaise closely with colleagues in Marketing, Applications & Design Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and Production.
- Implement customer price reviews that have been agreed.
- Process and advise on the terms of contracts, agreements, NDA’s etc with customers.
- Regularly update the company’s CRM system (Salesforce) with all relevant customer details and market information.
- Periodically visit customers as part of the new business development of them
- Produce monthly reports regarding activity and customer development.
What You Will Need
As a Sales Manager you will be/have:
- Experience in providing customer support (commercial, technical, application engineering) within the rail, rail component or associated sectors.
- Possess experience working in an industrial / manufacturing sales or commercial role.
- An appreciation of engineering principles, along with the capacity to learn about engineered products, especially mechanics and hydraulics.
- Strong relationship building abilities.
- A proven track record in business development.
- Experience in liaising and working with various customer departments including engineering and purchasing.
- Computer literate, including competency with Microsoft Office and a CRM system. Experience with an MRP system would be advantageous.
Suitably qualified and experienced Sales/Account/Business Development Managers should apply today or email their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.