Title: Sales Manager – Hydraulic Systems
Location: North East of England (Remote Working)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Sales Manager to work for our client across the North East of England, the role will be flexible and working remotely for a leading supplier of drive and control technologies and would be involved in their market segments of mobile applications, machinery application and engineering and factory automation.
- As Sales Manager for the North East of England you will manage and be responsible for generating sales across the whole of the clients range.
- The role would lend itself well to someone with an excellent knowledge of industrial hydraulics and working knowledge of factory automation and effective relationship building will ensure our client retains its valuable customers in heavy industries whilst also maximising opportunities in factory automation, automotive electrification and food and packaging.
- The role would require a proactive approach and take the initiative to develop technical ability to exploit new commercial opportunities, including in areas that may be new to you such as factory automation or IoT technology. The support of electric vehicle manufacturers and alternative energy sectors have been described as some of the best performing sectors in the local economy, so there is huge potential to be realised with our industrial and factory automation solutions.
As well as strong technical competency, you will have the excellent entrepreneurial, leadership and interpersonal skills required of a successful account manager including:
- Results orientated, with a desire to exceed targets
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Able to build high quality and lasting relationships with all stakeholders
- Effective networker
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement a business plan to optimize target and focus customers North East England
- Identify and promote opportunities for profitable sales growth of our clients range of products to both new and existing customers
- Prepare detailed quotations and specifications, working with manufacturing plants to ensure customer requirements are met and accurate information is available for system design/drawings, projects and/or order processing
- Liaise between customer, project engineers, manufacturing and design to ensure clear and open communication is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for completion, follow up and sales support, including co-ordinating the activities of others to meet customer specifications (eg commissioning)
- Manage multiple customer demands and clearly communicate information B2B, actioning all customer enquiries promptly
- Maintain customer data and record all visit information and customer activities within our mobile CRM system to ensure accurate and relevant information is available
- Work with customers to ensure payment terms are effectively managed, pre-empting non payment and delivery issues
Qualifications & Education:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Sales incentive bonus scheme
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- First class training and support
- Benefits: 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 days with service, generous Pension, Life Assurance, Staff discounts, Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.