over 1 year ago
c£43,000 p.a. plus commission
A Sales Manager will be responsible for generating leads for an organisation focused on supporting manufacturers to accelerate towards a sustainable future. Candidates with experience of sales within a manufacturing environment, predominantly within the automotive, marine and aerospace sectors, would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this organisation, created to enhance the UK's manufacturing processes, based in London, requires a proactive Sales Manager to focus on providing services that deploy strategic tools to solve challenges related to productivity, upscaling and the circular economy. As a Sales Manager you will be required to:
- Generating leads
- Negotiating all contracts with client
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records within the CRM system
- Ideally degree qualified
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with sales experience, ideally with manufacturing customers, to develop your career. In return for your experience, this London based organisation will offer you
- c£43,000 p.a.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Sales Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.