- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Expiry Date: 08 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60176
Sales Manager- Engine Applications
Attractive salary + bonus + car
Our Client supply their Engines into a range of OEM Engine Distributors or direct customers. Over the past five years the business has experienced rapid growth and now requires a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who will work with all internal and external stakeholders to further develop the business and the role.
You will be required to support and further develop the business’ existing distributors and direct OEMs. The role entails a wide range of the following aspects and therefore the individual must be willing to touch on the following aspects and remain open to the changing requirements of the role whilst offering customers, distributors and internal stakeholders the up most level of urgency for support.
Experience required for this Engine Sales Manager role:
It would be advantageous for the individual to have experience in dealer / distributor development, engineering, OEM management or commercial management – however the key requirements as with any individual is attitude.
What you will do in this Engine Sales Manager role:
- Account management and growth of distributors listed above using Dashboards.
- Provide annual Distributor targets and objectives to support business growth and continually drive Distributor development.
- Provide special pricing support for Distributors.
- Regular calls, video conferences and visits as required supporting ongoing business and projects.
- First point of contact for all customer needs.
- Provide weekly overview reports of activity and business highlights.
- Support, plan and develop engine training Distance Learning Modules, class room sessions and planning schedules for their OEM Engines.
- Support with Technical Marketing content and annual marketing plans. Development of engine range and product sales presentations.
- Empower Distributors to be technically and commercially independent. Produce annual sales plans for the region.
- Seek out new Distributors for the region(s) Support and coordinate incoming communications to the correct internal stakeholders Ownership and delegation of Service support for the region.
- Be the voice of the customer and translate market requirements to the Product Sales & Marketing Manager.
For more information on this Engine Sales Manager role, please contact me Gemma Skidmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.