- Sector: Energy
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59198
Job Title: Sales Manager – Energy Products / Solutions
Location: UK Wide (Remote Working) - Sites in Birmingham and London
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Bonuses
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager for our client who is a leading specialist in clean energy. The role will be involved in Energy Products and Solution sales and will be heavily involved in working across the energy sector in particular across Solar, BESS and Generators.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Heavily involved in building a loyal reseller network to achieve sales goals and plans.
- Full stakeholder engagement and managing customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory or account in a business to customer environment.
- Selling company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, and developing relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
The role will also be involved in articulating value proposition, developing account strategy, full sales pipeline management and sales forecasting
- An accomplished Sales Manager specialising in Solar, BESS (and/or) Generator Sales
- Experience in battery sales would also be desirable
- 5 years+ experience selling bespoke energy products and solution sales packages
- HND in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Technical Qualification
- Thorough attention to detail
- Well organised
- Proactive new business hunter
- Established network of industry contacts essential
- Comfortable travelling to clients’ sites
- Technically competent with commercial acumen
- Confident and charismatic
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.