Sales Manager – Automotive Electronic Systems – Midlands - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Sales Manager to grow our clients engineering services and products business in the UK market. Candidates will ideally have a background in the automotive industry for electronic products & systems and a network with UK Automotive OEMs, Start-Ups and Tier 1 Supply Chain
As Sales Manager – Automotive Electronic Systems you will
- Develop and maintain relationships with leaders, decision makers, and key employees externally (at customers) and internally
- Be a single point of contact at the customer for new and existing business - take ownership of opportunities and issues, and drive to closure.
- Educate and inform customers of the competencies, experience and portfolio of services and products that our client offers locally and globally.
- Market and support your customers, generating an opportunity pipeline of RFQs (Request for Quotation), RFIs (Request for Information) and RFPs (Request for Proposals) from customers.
- Drive the internal team to respond accurately, timely, and competitively to RFQs
- Support project teams for all customer commercial and legal topics, and to build credibility and trust at customers.
- Sales Planning and Reporting: for your customer portfolio.
- Market Analysis: Customers, Service & Product Needs etc.
- Sales Process: Lead all aspects of the sales process from RFQ; quotes; and monetary claims.
As Sales Manager – Automotive Electronic Systems you will have
- Experience in automotive engineering and its typical development processes & lifecycle.
- Automotive Electronic Systems Sales / Business Development experience is desirable.
- UK Automotive Industry (niche and larger OEM) Engineering/Purchasing network desirable.
- Be customer oriented having strong communication skills.
- Engineering and/or business degree is desirable.
- Drive and Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent presentational skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools – advanced Excel and PowerPoint desirable.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and potentially worldwide.
Suitably qualified and experienced Sales Managers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.