Sales Manager - Kidderminster - Fabrication - £45,000 to £55,000 p.a + car + bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial sales leader to implement and execute a sales strategy to help this established and successful manufacturing business to grow its expanding fabrication capability.
As the Sales Manager you will be require the following skills and experiences;
- We are looking for an experienced sales person (15-20 years in the metal fabrication industry).
- Experience and strategic sales knowledge of the construction industry.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication processes such as laser cutting, welding, punching and press brakes.
- A proven track record of successfully attracting new customers and building sales growth and profitability.
- A proactive sales leader, who will be able to develop and implement a successful sales strategy.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a strategic sales plan in order to grow the business.
- Tasked with working in conjunction with the sales team to help improve overall selling skills.
- The ability to develop and lead a team.
- Developing business in the construction industry or similar markets.
- Successfully attracting new customers and building sales growth in line with the company vision.
If you are interested in this exciting new Sales Manager position please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.