about 1 year ago
Sales Manager - Middlesex - Permanent - Aerospace & Defence Industry
A Sales Manager is required with knowledge of Surface Treatments whereby candidates with experience of working in the Aerospace & Defence sector would highly desirable.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, an Engineering and Metal Treatment organisation with 10 sites spanning across the globe requires a motivated and proactive Sales Manager for a new permanent role. As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Directing and coordinating Sales & Business Development activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products
- Tracking new business Development and implementing LTA's with Customers
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas requiring improvement
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers on the premises.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Monthly Management reports to the Managing Director and Group Board of Directors.
- Identify and grow the supply base.
- Develop and deliver robust regional plan allowing us to have clear forecasting in place to support changing business priorities
- Contribute to the development of the UK strategy to support the future business requirements
The Sales Manager must have the following:
- A strong background and understanding within Surface Treatment processes
- Knowledge of AS9100, 14001 and NADCAP would be highly desirable
- An in-depth knowledge of plating principles and NDT would also be advantageous
- Experience of auditing within a plating environment
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management and board level members
- Willing to travel globally when required
- Strong customer engagement skills combined with a natural ability to build long lasting working relationships
- Lead and develop a dynamic team
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge surface treatments within a sales capacity and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.