Industry/Sector: Engineering / Sales
A new Sales Manager is required within an established and growing company. The new candidate will be joining a strong, highly motivated and successful sales team, who will play a critical role in the progression and future of the business. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about engineering and manufacturing that can develop and grow within the role.
My client is an innovator in low volume, high performance solutions for torque measurement, power transmission and test bed systems.
The role of Sales Manager will include the following:
- Work with the sales department and local agents to identify and develop project opportunities at the FEED stage and translate the customer requirements to our application engineers.
- Promote and sell globally our test bed torque measurement and test system solutions to OEMs and engineering companies.
- Provide specific market intelligence and forecasts for order intake from the allocated markets.
- Identify new product opportunities.
- Support the marketing activity of the wider business through the provision of case studies and supporting marketing collateral as necessary.
- Will require extensive travel. Your primary responsibility will be Europe and North America.
The suitable candidate for Sales Manager will need to possess the following competences:
- Experience in Aerospace and / or Industrial markets promoting test stands, engineered solutions or instrumentation.
- Of graduate calibre with a strong technical discipline and background, ideally in rotating equipment.
- Proven successful track record in technical sales.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required to operate at project management and senior engineering level.
- Must be able to undertake and enjoy extensive international travel.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under your own initiative.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of the aerospace industry and rotating equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Manager role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.