Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, car allowance
about 2 years ago
Sales Manager - UK Based - Precision Engineering & Fabrication
£40,000 to £60,000 per annum + bonus + car allowance
A Sales Manager is required to join a highly successful manufacturing business to support strategic growth for the business. We have a full range of precision manufacturing capabilities to support any customer needs.
As the Sales Manager you will require an in depth market knowledge of one or more of the following areas.
Engineering capabilities include; pressings, laser cutting, powder coating, bending, welding and heavy gauge fabrication work.
As the Sales Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Nurture and develop new customer relationships in strategic areas of growth such as laser cutting, pressings and heavy gauge fabrication.
- Achieve the required target for profitable new customer business.
- Submit professional quotation packs to customers on a timely basis.
- Assist the company in achieving high customer satisfaction levels.
- Assist the company in promoting its USP to new customers.
As the Sales Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
- In depth market knowledge of one or more of the following areas; pressings, laser cutting, powder coating, bending, welding and heavy gauge fabrication work.
- Professional, personable, goal driven and highly motivated.
- A history of achieving results and revenue growth within strategic areas.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
This position is a UK based sales position where strategic targeting will be required. If you are interested in this exciting Sales Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.