£35k - 45k per year + Car Allowance
Torquay, Devon with a UK remit
£35,000 - £40,000 salary dependent on experience
- Our client are a well-established, award-winning and forward-thinking manufacturing business with ISO9001 (Quality) and ISO13485 (Medical Devices) accreditation. They provide design, tooling and technical injection moulding services to blue chip B2B clients across the hi-tech sector; medical/healthcare, instrumentation, consumer and electronics. Small but successful and with big ambitions. They are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to spearhead growth as a development and manufacturing partner of choice.
Supported by a cross functional team, the Sales manager role will include:
- Supporting on-going market research and competitor analysis to identify changing market trends, sales opportunities and new product requirements, you will be social media savy with an understanding of marketing within a sales capacity.
- Pro-actively establishing and developing positive working relationships, [when appropriate and safe] undertaking regular visits to meet decision-makers and key influencers, organising and attending external meetings and events to secure new business
- Adopting a ‘solution provider’ approach to incremental business opportunities, identifying and analyzing the unique needs of each customer in order to formulate commercially sound business proposals to increase the likelihood of sales conversion
- Formulating and implementing focused account management plans with existing accounts to exceed budgeted sales targets, regularly reviewing sales performance, providing accurate forecasts and identifying corrective actions if needed.
- Generating professionally written business correspondence, insightful analysis, objective management reports and accurate, timely sales forecasts as needed
- Developing an expertise in the sector representing the company on the wider stage; both physically and on social media, in order to act as a point of reference for internal and external enquiries
The successful candidate will:
- Be a confident and utterly reliable individual with integrity, able to handle the responsibility required of the post and be an ambassador for the business
- Have a background in marketing and sales (not necessarily manufacturing or injection moulding) and ideally have experience of the medical device or instrument sector
- Be a good listener, have the ability to learn quickly, to absorb new skills, to identify challenges and how they can be solved
- Possess good numeracy, literacy, computer and inter-personal skills, able to mentor others
- Be fit and able to cope with the physical and mental demands of working in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- A fully expensed company car / Car allowance
- Home or office based, but will be required to attend meetings in Torquay, Devon
- 28 Days holiday
Interest in this excellent opportunity will be high, should you wish to know more about the role or apply please click the link or contact firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for this role is Friday 21st August 2020.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.