Sales Ledger Analyst
£10.00 - 14.50 per hour LTD
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Ledger Analyst to work for an international FMCG manufacturer based just outside Birmingham.
- To validate and process ledger deductions on customer accounts.
- Facilitate and ensure accountability for timely payment of customer invoices in line with company procedure and controls to ensure we minimise deductions on the ledger that trade accruals accurately reflect current liability.
- Responsible for the accurate & timely maintenance of all aspects of pricing claims.
- To drive down aged debt (Trade & Pricing) on the customer ledger.
- Regular review with commercial and finance teams to ensure timely closure and release of funds through recycling, or recognition of additional liability through manual accruals.
- Complete monthly trade accrual reviews with Sales Account Managers.
- Participate in meetings with Accounts Receivable colleagues to review and manage customer debt within forecast.
- Point of contact to provide support to key internal contacts, 3rd parties and customers in respect of timely query resolution.
- Responsible for, accurate and complete, record retention in line with company policy.
- Ensure SOX controls are adhered to at all times.
- Good Business Partnering Good numerical, analytical & logical reasoning skills.
- Good numerical, analytical & logical reasoning skills.
- Graduate (preferred)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.