£17k - 18k per year + bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business either on a Full or Part time basis. As a Sales Executive you will work with a database of business prospects that are a mixture of new or dormant contacts to gather information that will identify potential customers worth following up. Once a prospect is qualified you will contact them to arrange an appointment for our sales team. This role will also require you to research and input data into our CRM platform and grow business opportunities within our existing prospect base. The ability to build and maintain good relationships with key decision makers as well as the team is essential to ensure the best possible customer experience at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Full understanding of the companies products and services across all vendors
- Acquire new prospects through online research, telephone and marketing campaigns
- Schedule appointments for the sales team observing guidelines on location/date/time
- Maintain accurate and up to date activity schedule to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Log all customer activity and key information on CRM database
- Handle inbound enquiries assigned to you
- Participate in internal meetings when required
- Provide weekly activity and performance update reports
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks assigned by the General Manager
You are tenacious, passionate, self motivated and positive. You enjoy a challenge and are keen to keep learning and stay up to date with the latest products and services. You enjoy working as part of a team or using your own initiative and thrive on achieving results.
Skills and attributes
- GCSE English and math
- Outbound calling experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Articulate with good listening skills
- Good knowledge of PC systems
- Self-motivated with sound organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and achieve KPIs and deadlines
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.