Job title: Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Location: Lye, Stourbridge
Our client, a well-established manufacturer producing materials handling equipment and steel and wire mesh products for the automotive and manufacturing industries, is looking for a Sales Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
- Handling incoming phone and email enquiries
- Processing customer orders and amendments on our web system
- Maintain contact with both new and existing customers
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis, research of customer and their requirements
- Create quotations as appropriate and ensure they are followed up when necessary
- Making follow-up phone calls to customers who have received a quotation and chasing payments for orders management
- Assist with, follow up and resolve any customer queries, booking customer meetings for the sales team as required
- Provide any additional administrative support necessary to help ensure the smooth running of the operation
Key skills and experience:
- Experienced with CAD (ideally SolidWorks or AutoCAD)
- An understanding of fabrication and welding processes (desirable)
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time keeping
- Must have full driving licence
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of welding and fabrication and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Executive role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.