Sales Engineer – Logistics Automation
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000/year
A creative and innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with blue-chip household names, we develop customised warehouse and intralogistics solutions that are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR and have a significant market share in one of the fastest growing areas of industry on the planet.
Employing over 5,000 people and turning over more than €650m year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Engineer to join the high-performing Business Development / Projects team covering the UK from their UK Headquarters in Oxford.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Analysis and interpretation of customers requirements.
- Converting analysis into 2D and 3D drawings of concept drawings and produce technical documentation, pricing, etc to support the concept.
- Engaging with colleagues, peers and customers as necessary to establish and prove the concept.
- Working alongside Business Development / Projects team to validate customers requirements.
- Managing tender process of 3rd party equipment, specifications and program to preferred suppliers
- Co-ordinate 3rd party questions, meetings, site visits, etc
- Provide summary of costs, program, specification
- Participate in the production and presentation of tender documentation and budget pricing, customer presentations and workshops
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of materials handling solutions and associated equipment
- Experience & knowledge of automation equipment including:
- Logistical (or process) layout of integrated solutions
- Access to and maintenance of such equipment
- Confident presentation skills
- Competent with CAD systems
- Computer literate (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Good time management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driving license
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000/year
- 10% annual bonus
- Company vehicle?
- Company fuel and credit card for expenses incurred?
- Up to 6% matched company enhanced pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Private Healthcare for employee and family
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Extensive and continuous training and CPD
- Opportunity for international travel for training and secondment purposes
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
This is a rare job opportunity for a Sales Engineer with CAD competency and experience in within logistical integrated solutions local to Oxford to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves in confidence on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.