Sales Engineer with experience of selling bespoke automated solutions is required for a leading systems integrator.
The automated systems typically consist of pneumatic's, electronics and robotics, all integrated with PLC's to achieve the desired functionality.
The role of Sales Engineer will include:
- Identifying new potential customers in need of automated systems.
- Convert leads generated from incoming enquiries, referrals and trade show attendance.
- Visit client to understand their requirement and work with them to conceptualise the integration.
- Create concept designs and write detailed proposals outlining the functionality of the machine in order to satisfy the client specification. The design element will be dependant on experience.
The suitable candidate for Sales Engineer will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Background in technical solution sales
- Technically able to suggest automated solutions to meet the customers specificatio.n
- Design skills are highly desirable.
- Strong proposal writing skills.
- Knowledge of automation and/or robotics is essential.
If you have the required skills and experiences for this role of Sales Engineer and you are looking for a stable and exciting career with a leading manufacturer of automated systems, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer a competitive salary with excellent working environment conditions.