A Sales Engineer with experience of selling capital equipment and/or software, related to connected technologies associated with industry 4.0 and IOT.
The automated systems typically consist of robotics, pneumatics and electronics integrated with PLC's and linked to monitoring software and autonomous material handling applications.
The role of Sales Engineer will include:
- Identifying new potential customers in need of automated/integrated systems.
- New business development, convert leads generated from incoming enquiries, referrals and trade show attendance.
- Visit clients to understand their requirement and work with them to conceptualise the integration.
- Sell the robotic applications and push to integrate autonomous technology to compliment the added value offering.
- Target clients within warehouse automation, assembly operations and manufacturing.
The suitable candidate for Sales Engineer will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Background in technical solution sales
- Technically able to suggest automated solutions to meet the customers specification
- Experience or strong interest in industry 4.0 technologies and smart factories.
- Knowledge of automation and/or robotics is essential.
If you have the required skills and experiences for this role of Sales Engineer and you are looking for a stable and exciting career with a leading manufacturer of automated systems, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer a competitive salary with excellent working conditions.