Tyne and Wear
Sales Engineer - North East - Lighting Sector - Home Based - Highly Competitive Salary
A Sales Engineer is required with experience of selling into the Lighting Industry. Candidates from the lighting manufacturing or wholesale background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a market leader in the design and development of professional lighting and control systems for architectural, commercial, floodlighting, industrial, hazardous area and tunnel based in the North East area requires an driven and proactive Sales Engineer for a new permanent role.
As the Sales Engineer you will be required to:
To continually develop business by selling the Company's range of lighting products, developing business with specifiers, lighting Consultants and end users.
- Identify potential clients and requirements in the market and increase sales turnover.
- Achieve Sales targets.
- Ensure on going competitor awareness, new products, prices, samples, literature and any other information and to feedback to Regional Sales Manager.
- Build and develop strong relationships with clients.
- Achieve a specification and ensure that this is followed through to a successful conclusion.
- Liaise with various departments within the Company to ensure satisfactory customer support/backup.
The Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A proven track record selling into the lighting sector
- Experience operating in a territory-based role
- Flexible as travel will be required in the North East
- Must be highly driven with a self-motivating attitude
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Sales IT software
- Strong client relationship skills
We have and excellent package on offer to include a company car, pension, life assurance, 33 days holidays, laptop, mobile phone along with a strong commission structure.
Demand for the Sales Engineer position will be high so please click to apply or send your details to email@example.com or call 01384 446114 for further details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.