Sales Engineer (Export) - Dudley - Material Testing - £30,000 to £40,000 p.a
A Sales Engineer is required to join a well established manufacturer and international supplier of material testing equipment.
As the Sales Engineer (Export) you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Considerable overseas selling experience
- Experience dealing with overseas agents
- Experience within a laboratory or testing background involved in calibration would be an advantage
- Effective communicator at all levels with excellent interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- HNC/D or Degree in Mechanical or Material Science Engineering would be an advantage
As the Sales Engineer (Export) your responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain customer relationships via our network of international sales and service partners.
- Set up, train and manage overseas agents.
- Provide effective sales forecasts identifying opportunities and developing sales potentials. Develop existing and new business.
- To contribute to overall development of the company's business strategy and objectives. Prepare quotation, perform pre-tests and general day to day communications with our international partners
If you are interested in this exciting new Sales Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.