£35k - 42k per year
2 months ago
£35,000 to £42,000 plus Car/Car Allowance & Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to cover the North of UK. You will be responsible for driving sales, solutions strategy and account managing customers. You will have a strong electrical or electronic background with experience dealing with OEM manufactured products.
As a Sales Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- You will help implement a customised business solution, matching the needs of each customer, and utilizing the range of services available.
- Working collaboratively with the team to deliver a consistent approach to support the business development and implementation strategy from start to finish
- Be a constant point of contact for the OEM customers through the implementation process
- Take a focused approach to expand the sales footprint within an account.
- Driving the OEM Solutions strategy.
- Work closely with the OEM Solution team and Service Centres.
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer with the following.
- Degree or HNC in Electrical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of electrical control products gained within a sales environment.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and managing multiple accounts.
- Manage projects from start to finish, with excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Sales Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.