about 1 month ago
Role: Sales Engineer
Location: Home Based Covering South East
Salary: £Negotiable + Company Car, Pension Scheme & Bonus
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Engineer to work for our clients Process Engineering division, involved in working across the thermal energy sector with a wide range of services.
- The role will be working from home, providing engineering sales cover for the South East of the UK which would range from Lincolnshire down to Southampton including Greater London.
- The role will be reporting to the Technical Sales Manager and will be responsible for sales to end users, contractors and consultants for the Company's range of Steam Generators, Fire tube Steam Boilers, high temperature Thermal Fluid Heaters and Process Air Heaters.
- Working with clients across a broad range of sectors including chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and marine industries to name a few.
- The role is an engineering sales role that will require the suitable candidate to develop detailed specifications and projects to sell to new and existing users, thereby extending the current range of applications.
- The bulk of the sales leads are generated through head office and the web and the suitable candidate will be required to follow up enquiries and qualify them, along with activities of finding and developing new sales opportunities.
- Sales targets will be set by the Technical Sales Manager who will work closely with the suitable candidate as part of a team.
- A mechanical or chemical engineer with a proven track record in industrial sales within a steam, process or other thermal engineering related environment is seen as ideal.
- Candidates qualified to Graduate/HNC level with clear potential will also be considered.
- Knowledge of the area to be covered is preferred with the Candidate ideally being located around the A1, M11 or A12 corridors.
- The candidate must be able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and precise reports is seen as essential.
- Competitive Remuneration plus commission and bonuses.
- Company car, contributory pension scheme
- Normal working hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday with 45 min lunch and Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm with a lunch break of 60 minutes.
- Holidays are 25 days per year rising to 26 days after 5 years
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.