£35k - 40k per year + Car + Bonus
Sales Engineer - Automation - £35,000 to £40,000 PA + car, bonus
Leeds and surrounding areas
Our client supplies products from leading industrial automation and control product manufacturers, serving industry has been their prime focus and they have always specialised in providing their customers with the very best industrial control and automation products.
- Working in the Sales Team means working closely with our customers face to face, on the phone and via email, and maximising sales opportunities.
- We are looking for someone with initiative, determination and self-motivation who enjoys dealing with people to resolve their issues identified during the sales process and understands the nature of working within a team.
- Effective territory planning in order to maximise customer contact, proactive telephone canvassing and a call rate of 16 customer visits per week is expected, reported weekly and accurately.
- New trading account generation and Self generated leads via cold calling and account management.
- Conduct sales calls in a professional manner, ensuring that customer’s needs are explored extensively.
- Ensure that all business systems and CRM sales reporting requirements are updated accurately and on a weekly basis.
- Ideally you will be qualified to at least ONC level in electrical engineering or a electrical HND / HNC qualification
- Good knowledge of electrical control product gained within a sales environment ideally electrical product and technical electrical product experience and knowledge
- The ability and determination to finish projects and take tasks through to their natural conclusion.
- Good day to day planning capabilities are an essential for satisfactory performance
- Technical interests, specialist skills and experience are important for long term success
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work comfortably at Director level.
If you are looking for a company that has a long-term vision and cares about its people and the planet, excels in a competitive sales environment and delivers exceptional customer experience then we want to hear from you. You should possess a minimum of 2 years customer facing sales within a technical electrical product field.
Please click on the Apply button to submit your application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.