£35,000pa - £40,000pa
Industrial Food Equipment
A Sales Engineer is required with knowledge of providing customers with a great first impression and identifying account and business development opportunities. Candidates with experience of selling food processing equipment or special purpose equipment would be well received. Due to expansion this company, a leading food process equipment supplier based in Birmingham requires a resilient Sales Engineer with strong communication skills for a new permanent role.
As a Sales Engineer you will be required to:-
- Be the ambassador for the company and have the ability to work within a small team to increase profitability and raise brand awareness.
- Candidates will need to have proven track record in territory management and the sale of capital equipment, ideally within the food industry.
- You will develop long term client relationships and provide a consultative solutions to your sales approach, understanding the product base and clients requirements.
The Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:-
- Previous experience in service would be an advantage.
- Engineering background at degree level or similar would be beneficial and a strong background of customer support.
- Willingness to travel around UK & Ireland to support customer base.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and have a consultative approach to sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Sales within engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based FMCG company will offer you:
- £35,000pa to £40,000pa
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an enthusiastic, resilient individual seeking to join a vibrant and dynamic team, please apply to this advert today. If you have any questions about the Sales Engineer, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.