- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Expiry Date: 17 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60138
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring, dynamic sales engineer to join the Carbon Products Division of a West Midlands based, world class engineering company. Supporting growth of the division across the UK and Ireland by developing existing accounts and pro-active acquisition of new business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high visibility presence to the market through customer visits.
- Build customer relationships from initial contact through to long term sales.
- Ensure full transparency of sales activity through comprehensive CRM database management.
- Provide detailed monthly reports for the senior management team.
- Support the internal team with cover where required.
- UK wide travel with expectations and objectives set by Business Unit Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven positive track record in revenue generation by maximising opportunities and exceeding sales targets.
- Have prior and recent experience of working in an area sales role within the electromechanical industry.
- Be an exceptional communicator with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Be an effective negotiator and problem solver.
- Be able to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Be proficient in CRM systems
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence.
- Knowledge of DC motors / AC slipring Motors and AC Comm variable speed motors preferred.
A mix of office and home working, with customer visits, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company car, mobile phone, and laptop. This exciting role is a permanent position, 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm.
If you feel that you have the desire and drive to work in this exciting role then please apply. Contact Andy Leake on 01384 446104 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.