Competitive Salary + Package
My client, a leader in Automotive Accessories, is searching for a high calibre Sales Director who will ultimately be responsible for driving the growth of the business through effective leadership, setting sales strategies and developing their people.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Implementing a range of strategies and new business initiatives to drive sales
- Being an active member o the Senior Management Team, with input on budgeting and planning
- This individual will manage a sales team and will be responsible for the training and development of their people
- They will implement and execute strategies to drive revenue in line with the Company’s ambitious growth plans
- Being responsible for all sales channels from OEM to e-commerce
- Ensuring that high customer service levels are maintained
- Making sure the CRM system is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage
We are looking for the following:
- A natural leader with a demonstrable track record of achieving sales growth
- High level of commercial acumen, able to make swift decisions that have a positive impact upon the business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of working within Automotive Aftermarket across multi-channel will be highly advantageous
- Analytical, able to understand basic financial accounting
- You’ll need to have a passion for developing people and creating a dynamic working culture
- Ideally degree educated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that has experienced several consecutive years of record growth. The person that will be appointed as Sales Director will hold a senior position within the business that will inevitably lead to further progression opportunities.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.